seeing this website? Follow these instructions to make the text larger
and increase your viewing pleasure.
Time Required: 30 sec.
1. Check your browser type at the top of your screen to
make sure it is Microsoft Internet Explorer. Firefox AOL or
2. Click on the "View" menu on the toolbar.
3. Select "Text Size" from the drop-down menu.
4. A menu of size choices will appear. The default is
typically set to "Medium." Click on "Larger" or "Largest" to increase
the text size.
- The layout of the screen may change after you've increased the
font size. This is normal. Use the scroll bar to view the entire
page if necessary.
- Graphics - including those with embedded characters - will not
get bigger; only text will.
- If you are still having difficulty reading the larger text, you
may consider purchasing assistive software such as screen reading or
screen magnification applications.
What You Need:
- Microsoft IE Browser
- Netscape Navigator
- AOL Browser